- Square Post – Floor Mounted
- 40 mm x 40 mm Square – 2mm wall thickness
- 1000 mm tall ( 39 – 3/8 in. )
- Floor Mount with Flange Cover – 100 mm base ( 3 – 15/16″ in.) – Requires two screws Part # AX00.091.800.A.SP
- Wall Mount Option Requires Screws
- Wood Screw – Part # AX00.091.900.A.SP
- Metal Screw – Part # AX00.091.905.A.SP
- Core Mount requires adhesives for Installation
- For mounting into structure – use 2 part epoxy EPC-410
- For attaching tubing to core mount Installation uses our adhesive – Part # AX00.100.525
Mounting Methods using Attached Flange
- Standard Floor Mount – Screws into the floor with the already attached bracket and is covered with the flange.
Mounting Methods using no Flange – Recommended to purchase the 42.4 mm handrail tube and use that as the posts. This saves you money overall as you don’t have to purchase the already welded flange.
- Level Floor Mount – No Flange – Purchase 40×40 mm square handrail tube. Purchase the Core Mount.
- Angled Floor Mount – Purchase 40×40 mm square handrail tube. Purchase the Core Mount and Angled Flange Cover.
- Side / Wall Mount – Purchase 40×40 mm square handrail tube. Purchase the Wall Mount kit. Also purchase flat or round end caps for the bottom of the post.