Freight / LTL Shipping Terms
Orders over 150 pounds are shipped with a Freight shipper of our choice on a pallet. If delivering to a residential address, the shipper will NOT unload the parts for you unless you have a loading dock. They can however hand off the parts box by box. Alternatively you can get a Lift-Gate but the shipping companies typically charge extra for this. Lift-gate is a service that you must agree with and work-out directly with the shipper as we do not arrange it or handle the billing for it. Avoid this charge by just unloading the boxes by hand. Plan to have help unloading if you are unable to lift a 45 pound box.
- Orders placed after 11am CST typically ship next business day.
- Shipping Business days include M,T,W,Th,Fri. excluding holidays.
- Orders under 150 pounds typically ship Fedex Ground or UPS Ground.
- Orders OVER 150 pounds will ship via a heavy freight carrier of our choice.
- Freight / LTL does not include Lift-Gate service. If you do not have a loading dock & require lift-gate, you are responsible for the extra fee, which you can arrange directly with the shipper on your own behalf.
- Freight orders are stacked in multiple boxes and can be unloaded piece by piece to avoid lift-gate service.
- You must be present when receiving a Freight / LTL shipment. You must sign for and inspect the pallet for damage.
- Orders that qualify for Free Shipping usually get shipped on a Pallet via a Freight Truck and the same shipping terms apply to these orders.
- Shipping Time: 3-6 business days. Shipping from Houston, Tx.
- Local Pick-Up not available. Free Local Delivery Available.
- CANADA CUSTOMERS – Enter your broker information in the comment box at the bottom. Canada orders with no broker will NOT be shipped.
- A change in address after it has shipped will result in re-consignment fees that you will be responsible for.
Claims – Poor Quality, Damaged or Defective Parts
In the rare event of damaged material, quickly inspect your entire order. We only have 2 (two) days to file a claim with the shipping company due to damaged parts. You will need to send us pictures of the boxes & damaged parts within 2 (two) days of receiving your products. Claims after 2 (two) days will not be accepted.
We can re-ship damaged material free of charge. We will ship it 3-5 days Ground only. We will not express out any order. If required, you can pay an express charge for shipping repalcement, or just wait for the ground order to deliver free.
In the rare event that poor quality parts snuck past our inspectors, we can reship new material free of charge. In some cases pictures may be required. Again we will NOT express out any order due to damage or defects. We will only re-ship it standard ground, at no charge to you. If you require an express replacement, you can pay the express fees if you wish.
We can accept returns on Full, Unopened boxes only. We only accept returns up to two weeks from the time you received your parts. We do not take back left-over, extra parts. We will not accept return or exchange on any product that has been used in any way (such as cut, sanded, glued, or any action that causes any damage to the product).
You will need to call or email us and we can create an RMA number for you. You will be required to ship the material back to us and ensure it doesn’t get damaged in transit. Damaged parts will not be accepted back and you will have to file claim with your shipping company. There will be a 25% restocking charge for all returned parts.
For an exchange, customer will be required to submit a pay for a new order. Customer will then be required to mail back original order to us via the Return Process mentioned above. Exchanges will not have a restocking charge if a new order is placed prior to return. If no new order is placed prior to the return then the standard 25% restocking fee will apply.
We never credit back shipping fees for any return or exchange order unless an error in shipping fees was made on our part.
Custom Wood Orders
Orders that are custom milled (most parts other than red oak) are not returnable. These are custom made per order and you are unable to exchange or return them.
Cancellations & Order issues
We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time and for any reasons. Sometimes orders are unable to be filled due to a variety of reasons including the following: backorders, product issues, listing errors, staffing issues, shipping issues and other situations that may prevent us from being able to complete your order. We will always cancel the order, void the transaction or refund your money accordingly.
We reserve the right to change our Terms of Sale at any time.
Price Adjustments / Price Protection
We follow the same system Amazon uses for it’s pricing protection program. If prices increase, we will honor the old price for up to 7 days since the increase. If prices decrease, we will honor price difference refunds for up to 7 days since the price decrease. This however will not be valid for coupons / promotions, only general price adjustments. After 7 days no adjustments will be honored, no exceptions.