Shop Heights – Side Mounted Iron Balusters
Welcome to our selection of Heights Side Mounted Iron Balusters, a unique addition to our House of Forgings product lineup. As the only side mount balusters available in the market, they blend impeccable style, functionality, and attainable luxury. Engineered for versatility, these balusters can fit a full range of common tread thicknesses, different railing heights, wide newel posts, and a variety of skirt board styles. Furthermore, they come with easy mounting options and are compatible with any standard baluster shoe or base collars with a ½” square opening. Experience a standard inline installation of both newel posts and handrails with our universally designed balusters. Their trimmable design ensures an easy fit relative to the width of the newel post, simplifying the center line of handrail installation.
- Fits a full range of common tread thicknesses from 3/4” – 4”
- Fits either rake or balcony height finished railing 36”-42”
- For use with 1”-6” wide newel posts.
- For use with numerous styles of skirt board/trim options
- Mount with wood screws into framing, sheet rock anchors or epoxy
- For use with any standard baluster shoe or base collars with ½” square opening.
- The Universal design fits any ½” square 44” length baluster, secured with set screw.
- Overall design specifications of the baluster allow for standard inline installation of both the newel posts and handrail.
- Trimmable designs allows you to cut the baluster relative to the width of the newel post in use to easily install into center line of handrail.