Our Wall Mounted U-Channel is used for holding 1/2″ Monolithic Glass. This U-Channel is 120 mm x 45 mm in size and comes in lengths of 2500 mm ( 8 ft. 2 in. ) and 5000 mm ( 16 ft. 4 in. ). It has a Satin Aluminum Polish Finish.
This listing includes the U-Channel Base as well as the , inside and outside 90 degree corners, wall mount plugs and end caps.
The Wedge Kit ( sold HERE ) is also required in the following quantities:
- 2 kits per 5000 mm piece of U-Channel
- 1 kit per 2500 mm piece of U-Channel
- 1 kit per per 5 corners
Anchors are also required ( wood or concrete ) in the following quantities:
- 10 wood screws or 10 concrete anchors per 2500 mm piece of U-Channel
- 20 wood screws or 20 concrete anchors per 5000 mm piece of U-Channel
- 2 wood screws or 2 concrete anchors per corner
Accessory pieces include the following:
- Hole Plugs – Used when you will not install the Cladding. Holes are already pre-drilled in the U-Channel. This plug fits the existing hole.
- Stainless Steel Cladding – 122 mm tall x 2500 mm long – Self Adhesive, just peel and stick. Gives a complete stainless steel look and covers the front and bottom exposed size.
- Outside 90 Degree Corner – 120 mm x 43 mm x 200 mm – Wall Profile for an Outside 90 Degree Corner.
- Inside 90 Degree Corner – 120 mm x 43 mm x 200 mm – Wall Profile for an Inside 90 Degree Corner.
- End Caps for Level as well as Angle / Rake – One for Flat and One for Angled up to 40 degrees. Installs with a dab of epoxy. Trim to Fit.
- Glass Gasket and Wedge Kit – Comes with enough material to install 2500mm worth of glass. See description above on how to order enough of these kits.