Heights is a new, patent pending design from House of Forgings. After numerous requests we have finally designed what we believe to be the best looking, best functioning wall mounted baluster system on the market. (Not to mention the only one you can buy anywhere that isn’t just some cheesy ugly bracket).
- Fits a full range of common tread thicknesses from 3/4” – 4”
- Fits either rake or balcony height finished railing 36”-42”
- For use with 1”-6” wide newel posts.
- For use with numerous styles of skirt board/trim options
- Mount with wood screws into framing, sheet rock anchors or epoxy
- For use with any standard baluster shoe or base collars with ½” square opening.
- The Universal design fits any ½” square 44” length baluster, secured with set screw.
- Overall design specifications of the baluster allow for standard inline installation of both the newel posts and handrail.
- Trimmable designs allows you to cut the baluster relative to the width of the newel post in use to easily install into center line of handrail.
Description of this product listing:
- Powdercoated Satin Black
- Width: 8-7/8 inch
- Height: 48 inch
- Thickness: 1/2″ Square
- Weight: 3.2 pounds
- Hardware Included
- Installation & detailed product specs are attached as additional images
- Lifestyle photos shown are digitally edited examples (Not my best work I know. These will get replaced overtime as customers begin sending in actual installation photos.)