- Square Post – Floor Mounted
- 40 mm x 40 mm Square – 2mm wall thickness
- 1000 mm tall ( 39 – 3/8 in. )
- Floor Mount with Flange Cover – 100 mm base ( 3 – 15/16″ in.)
- Wall Mount Option Requires Screws
- Core Mount requires adhesives for Installation
Mounting Methods using Attached Flange
- Standard Floor Mount – Screws into the floor with the already attached bracket and is covered with the flange.
Mounting Methods using no Flange – Recommended to purchase the 42.4 mm handrail tube and use that as the posts. This saves you money overall as you don’t have to purchase the already welded flange.
- Level Floor Mount – No Flange – Purchase 40×40 mm square handrail tube. Link to Handrail. Purchase the Core Mount.
- Angled Floor Mount – Purchase 40×40 mm square handrail tube. Link to Handrail. Purchase the Core Mount and Angled Flange Cover.
- Side / Wall Mount – Purchase 40×40 mm square handrail tube. Link to Handrail. Purchase the Wall Mount kit. Also purchase flat or round end caps for the bottom of the post.